HXS Series Arc Screen
Application and features
1. Fiber recovery: the treatment of white water in various pulping and paper making processes to recover fibers.
2. Thickening of accept pulp and tailings pulp in the screening and cleaning system.
3. White water purification:
(1) White water purification of paper machine is used for spraying water.
(2) Purification and reuse of press water of paper machine.
4. Fiber fractionating:
(1) Fractionating of long and short fibers.
(2) Separation of large fiber bundles.
5. Separation of fiber and filler:
(1) Washing with deinking pulp.
(2) Wash the coated damaged pulp.
6. Sewage treatment: remove solid suspended solids.
Specifications And Technical Parameters:
Inlet pulp pressure: Mpa
|Inlet pulp concentration: (%)||
Throughout(thicken pulp): m3/h
|Throughout(white water recovery): m3/h||108-180||216-360||
Screen slot (thicken pulp): mm
|Screen slot(white water recovery): mm||