Paper Machine Roller
Paper machine is a piece of equipment used to make paper, and rollers are one of the components that play an important role in the paper machine. Paper machine rollers are usually divided into press roll, suction roll, reel roll, guide roll and embossing roll, each type of roller has a specific role.
Main Details of Paper Machine Rollers
1. Press Roll: Used to squeeze the moisture in the pulp out of the paper to make it drier.
2. Suction Roll: It absorbs pulp through negative pressure to help pull the pulp away from the paper machine, making the paper smoother.
3. Reel Roll: used to take up the finished paper from the paper machine to form a paper roll.
4. Guide Roll: Helps the paper to guide correctly on the paper machine and maintains the smooth flow of the paper.
5. Embossing Roll: Prints patterns on the surface of the paper to increase the feel and decoration of the paper.
Different paper machines have different roller combinations and usage methods to adapt to different types and specifications of paper production. If you want to know more about paper machine rollers, please feel free to contact us. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.