ZRP Series Disc Disperser
ZRP Series Disc Disperser is mainly used to disperse the stickies, grease, wax, plastic, rubber and ink particles and other hot melt impurities from the paper pulp.
Application & Features
1.Mainly used to disperse the stickies , grease, wax , plastic, rubber and ink particles and other hot melt impurities from the paper pulp.
2.Reasonable disc tooth structure ensure an effective dispersion to gooey, ink particles etc.
3. Automatic lubrication system ensures a stable running of equipment.
4. Matching with different fluted disc according to the different type of stock.
|Nominal Diameter (mm)||ɸ450||ɸ710||ɸ1050|
|Concentration of Input Pulp (%)||25-30|
|Concentration of Output Pulp (%)||4-12|
|Power of Main Motor(kw)||110-200||280-800||630-1250|
|Power of Feeding Screw(kw)||5.5||5.5-11||11-18.5|
|Power of Plug Screw(kw)||15||22-45||55-90|
|Power of Flutter(kw)||5.5||5.5-11||15-18.5|
|Power of Heater (kw)||7.5||7.5-22||30-45|
1. Offering comprehensive technical and business consultation services;
2. Proposing the most suitable scheme and equipment for our clients;
3. Designing and fabricating targeted products according to the special requirements of clients;
4. Training periodically high qualified service technician.
Download complete technical literature [PDF]