Call us now: +86 371 5512-9198
M.C. Hydrapulper for Waste Paper Pulping
Advantages of M.C. Hydrapulper
- Continuous and automated operation.
- The machine only disintegrates the fibers without cutting off.
- Simple structure, convenient maintenance, low cost and small floor space.
- High production efficiency, short defiberizing time and low power consumption.
- Easy to operate, wide application range, suitable for a variety of waste paper and pulp paper.
Factors affect the efficiency of M.C. Hydrapulper
- Temperature. When the temperature is raised, the waste paper is softened and the slurry is easy to absorb moisture and break. The viscosity of the pulp is reduced by the increase in temperature, and the pulp has a good fluidity, which promoting the disintegration of the pulp.
- Consistency. The concentration is linear to the power consumption, but the energy consumption in per unit yield is decreased by the increase of concentration.
- Pulping Time. Under a certain operating condition, there must be an effective pulping interval. Beyond this interval, the improvement of the defiberizing rate is very low.
- Raw material property. Due to the difference of water absorbing capacity and fiber combining capacity, the beating effect is different. Different slurry has different defiberizing rate at the same time.
Leizhan also produce screen equipments for paper making. For more details about the machine, please click M.C. Hydrapulper. Heartily welcome to contact us if you have interest in our products: