Influence of Lubricant Oil on the Dryer Bearing
Function of Lubricant
Lubricating oil plays a vital role in the operation of equipment, which is of great significance for reducing equipment wear and maintaining good operation of equipment. However, the damage of the poor quality lubricating oil to the dryer bearing is also obvious. If the lubricating oil contains water, the lubricating oil film will be broken and thinned, and the metal surface of the bearing cannot be well protected. It makes the metal surface of bearing inner and outer ring rolling element directly contact the surface of accelerated bearing, which increases the loss, resulting in fatigue failure and corrosion failure. In addition, bearing can also be blocked by some inferior lubricant that contains lots of impurities, leading to the bearing inoperation. Even some lubricants can cause particle contamination to the equipment, which can damage the bearings.
- Clean the bearing oil groove sewage outlet timely, check cleaning regularly, reduce the probability of scuffing failure.
- Install the oil and water separator on the bearing to accelerate the oil dewatering and reduce the bearing corrosion failure caused by excessive water.
- Scientific measures can be taken to reduce the moisture content of the lubricant before the equipment is serviced. For example, it can be vacuum dewatered by a filter trolley.
- Check the distributing valve of the dryer bearing regularly to reduce the probability of erosion failure caused by equipment pollution.
- Clean and replace the filter element of oil tank respirator regularly, and strengthen the sealing during maintenance. Check the machine tightness during maintenance.
Leizhan has many years of experience in the production of pulping equipment. Welcome to contact us by email: email@example.com