Drum Pulper VS D Type Hydrapulper
● The drum pulper has a low degree of slag breakage, large impurities can be discharged under a consistency of 14%-18%, the discharging burden of following equipment can be reduced.
● Low energy consumption and motor power.
● Less quick-wear parts, low maintenance cost.
● Unable to handle raw materials that are difficult to dispel, such as waste paper imported from the United States, wet strength paper, etc.
Large equipment occupied area, large construction investment in factory buildings and foundations.
D Type Hydrapulper:
● Strong beating ability, the slurry can be uniformly circulated in the tank under a consistency of 3%-5%.
● Small equipment occupied area, less construction investment, low cost.
● Especially suitable for OCC pulp.
● Energy consumption is slightly higher than Drum Pulper.
● Due to the strong beating ability, large impurities are broken at the same time when the slurry is disintegrated, so that the impurities treatment capacity of the subsequent equipment is increased, and the wear of the corresponding equipment is large.
Leizhan company has many years of professional experience in producing pulping machines. Welcome to contact us for more details about these two machines. Email: email@example.com