Call us now: +86 371 5512-9198
Common Problems in Paper Calendering and Reeling
Common Problems in Paper Calendering
Paper break ends during calendering and reeling
- The paper tension is not appropriate: Check the speed difference between calendering cylinder and coiling cylinder, check the speed difference between drying part and calendering section. Check whether the clander curved roll is appropriate and whether the spring roll is horizontal.
- The dry and wet paper is not appropriate, whether the water distribution is uniform.
- Paper quantification, full width thickness is uneven.
- Carry small pieces of paper or lint onto the paper cover.
- Paper strength is poor or paper problems is caused by other parts of the paper machine.
Calendering paper difficulty
- The improper control of the paper tension.
- Small paper quantification.
- Water content is too dry or too low.
- The blade of the paper cutter becomes blunt and it can not cut the paper.
- The calender blade is loose.
- Improper position of paper guide board or improper air volume.
Leizhan can also provide you with a range of pulping equipment and technical guidance. Heartily welcome to consult us: