M.C. Pressure Screen for Pulping System
Working Process of M.C. Pressure Screen
M.C. Pressure Screen mainly used for coarse and fine screening of various waste paper pulp. The waste paper pulp include many rejects, so it is necessary to filtrate it to get accepts. We know the body of M.C. Pressure Screen is fully enclosed, and the unscreened slurry flow into it’s body in a tangential direction under a certain pressure. Then the accepts pass through the sieve plate under the pressure, and the coarse slag is blocked on the surface of the sieve plate. In the last, the slag is discharged from the bottom of the body.
The Strong Point of M.C. Pressure Screen
- Reduce the following equipment burden.
- Durable material, long service life of rotor and sieve plate.
- Advanced and sturdy structure, convenient disassembly and assembly.
- New type energy-saving rotary rotor, low energy consumption, less fiber loss.
- Easy to operate, less malfunctions for continuous working, less maintenance cost.
- Seal water flow automatic detection alarm device makes sure the system runs safety.