Call us now: +86 371 5512-9198
Inflow Pressure Screen for Pulping System
Features of NLS Inflow Pressure Screen
- High screening efficiency. Since the slurry enters the sieve along the tangential line at a high pressure, the fiber and the coarse impurities are separated by the centrifugal force before the slurry enters the sieve drum. Qualified fibers quickly pass through the screen drum by the pressure differential between the inlet and outlet.
- Long Service Life of Screen Drum. As the pulp enters the pressure screen, the heavy impurities of the pulp have been separated by centrifugal action, so the impact and wear of the impurities on the rotor and the screen drum are reduced. The service life of the sieve drum have been extended.
- No Blocking when Screening Pulp. The pulp is screened uniformly from top to bottom without thickening, and the impurity is far away from the screen drum, which is not easily blocked.
- It can replace the low pulse screen. The machine has a low pulse intensity and the accepts directly to the paper machine without any disturbances.
- Good quality of pulp. The sieve drum is made of stainless steel with small screen cut, which greatly improve the removal rate of harmful impurities in the good pulp.
- Low maintenance cost. The main shaft adopts advanced mechanical sealing system, which is not easy to damage.
Leizhan is a professional manufacturer of pulping & paper making equipment. Heartily welcome to contact us if you have interest in our products: