D Type Hydrapulper In Waste Paper Recycling
D Type Hydrapulper in waste paper recycling is mainly used to waste paper, crush pulp board, deinking and pulp purification. It adopts D type structure, and can improves the work efficiency, and it is suitable for all raw materials.
D Type Hydrapulper can maximum make the paper’s fiber dissociating into fiber bundles or single fibers, while at the same time, it can maximize maintain impurity’s shape and strength.
Features Of D Type Hydrapulper
1. New type energy-saving VOKES rotor strengthens hydraulic circulation and fiber relief.
2. Pulp flow method is changed, and the contact between the pulp and the rotor is faster and more frequent.
3. Adjustable gap between rotor and sieve plate ensures the pulping effect.
4. Equipped with automatic slag discharge device and pneumatic valve.
5. Adopted European standard pulley to shorten maintenance time.
Leizhan is specialized in complete set of pulping, cleaning, screening and refing equipment, we have strong technical force, excellent numerical control processing machinery, and perfect detection means. If you are interesting in our production, you can contact us to get more details.