Degumming of Corrugated Paper
Degumming is a kind of complex defects in paper making industry. Do you know how to deal with it?
Corrugated paper medium layer degumming
1. Glue quality doesn’t meet the production requirement or spoils;
2. Glue quantity is not enough;
3. Heat of pressure roll or corrugated roll is not enough;
4. The pressure of pressure roll is not enough;
5. Pressure roll or corrugated roll is heavily worn.
1. Change eligible glue soluting;
2. Increase the glue-spread appropriately;
3. Increase the temperature of pressure roll and corrugated roll. Improve the temperature to 180℃ above when starting up;
4. Appropriately adjust pressure of corrugated roll;
5. Polish or change the pressure roll or corrugated roll.
Degumming between top layer & corrugated paper
1. Glue quality is not enough, dryer speed is too slow;
2. Glue solution is too thin;
3. Temperature of Dryer hot plate is not enough;
4. Dryer speed is too high, the dryness is not enough.
1.Increase glue-spread and improve speed appropriately;
2.Add moderate emulgator, or change glue soluting;
3.Improve the temperature to 180℃ above when starting up;
4.Reduce the speed.
Leizhan provides various kinds of paper and pulp equipment. Welcome to contact us for more details.