Call us now: +86 371 5512-9198
Improve the Gloss of Coated Paper from Process Equipment
Several Ways to improve the Gloss of Coated Paper from Process Equipment
- Under the same process conditions, the gloss of blade coating is higher than the air bells knife coating. The surface of blade coated paper is flat, which is favorable for calendering and easy to obtain a mirror effect.
- Soft roller wide pressure area for calender is better. In addition, the calender surface temperature should be higher than the drying temperature of about 10 ° C, in order to facilitate the thermoplastic latex to maintain the thermoplastic state.
- Moisture into the calender is an important indicator. If water content is small, the paint has poor plasticity when paper are calendered. It is unfavorable for calendering gloss. When the moisture is too high, the paint has a low bond strength with the paper, and the it is easily glue to cylinder by extrusion. It has been proved that water content between 8% and 9% is the best condition.
- Some paper machines use brushing equipment, and the quality of the brush roller plays a decisive role in the brushing effect. The brush bristles should be cut flat and assembled tightly.
- The paper is treated with a 5-roll, 7-roll or even a 12-roll supercalender. Or you can use a polishing machine to treat the coated paper surface.
- It can be produced by the combination of secondary coating method, two formula paints and air knife scraper.
- It can also use lubricating brightener and other auxiliaries.
Leizhan company also has a set of pulping machine production line. If your company need the related machine, please contact us:firstname.lastname@example.org